Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Exception in Threading

Exception in Threading

HHaegele

Hello,
what does this exception mean. I donīt have any idea where to start
searching for the mistake, can you give me some hints , please.

Exception in thread Thread-1:
Traceback (innermost last):
File "E:\dSPACE\ControlDesk\Python\Lib\threading.py ", line 376, in
__bootstrap
self.run()
File "E:\dSPACE\ControlDesk\Python\Lib\threading.py ", line 364, in
run
apply(self.__target, self.__args, self.__kwargs)

Thank you
Haegges

Kevin Cazabon

If that's the entire error message, I'd suspect that you're not
supplying the correct arguments when creating the thread object. It
looks like when you call myThread.start(), the threaded class you
created is balking at the argument list passed to it.

But, that doesn't look like a complete traceback error stack either...

Kevin.