Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > pmw MenuBar: delete all menu items of a menu

pmw MenuBar: delete all menu items of a menu

Tina Li

Hello,

I have a cascade menu all of whose items I want to delete. It's natural to
pick up deletemenuitems(menuname, start, end). But what would the 'end' be?
Is there a list of menu items accessible somewhere so that I can get its
size?

Thanks,

Tina