Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > win32comm

win32comm

Alberto Vera

Hello:

Could you tell me How I can solve this problem?

Regards

import win32com.client
ImportError: No module named win32com.clieny

Peter Hansen

> Alberto Vera wrote:
>
> Hello:
>
> Could you tell me How I can solve this problem?
>
> Regards
>
> import win32com.client
> ImportError: No module named win32com.clieny

Cut and paste the entire error message rather than retyping
it, to avoid mistakes such as the above.

Assuming that your error message doesn't say what you say
it says, but rather a message about "win32com.client", then
the next question is have you installed the win32all package?

This is not included with Python, but must be downloaded
separately unless you are using the ActiveState package.

Go to the Python download page and follow the links to get the
package, then run the installer. Afterwards the above code
should work fine if you've done everything correctly.

-Peter

Paradox

"Alberto Vera" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Hello:
>
> Could you tell me How I can solve this problem?
>
> Regards
>
> import win32com.client
> ImportError: No module named win32com.clieny
> --

Perhaps you need to install the win32 extensions.

http://starship.python.net/crew/mham...Downloads.html

News M Claveau /Hamster-P

LOL
--