Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Module to generate OpenOffice Writer documents

Module to generate OpenOffice Writer documents

Ellinghaus, Lance

Has anyone created a module to generate the XML formatted files for
OpenOffice?

Lance

Lance Ellinghaus
EDS - TWAI Operations
Phone: 214-922-5454
Cell: 940-597-4755

John Roth

"Ellinghaus, Lance" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Has anyone created a module to generate the XML formatted files for
> OpenOffice?

From what? What's the input?

John Roth

> Lance
>
> Lance Ellinghaus
> EDS - TWAI Operations
> Phone: 214-922-5454
> Cell: 940-597-4755

Aahz

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Ellinghaus, Lance <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Has anyone created a module to generate the XML formatted files for
>OpenOffice?

There's a half-assed output module for reST that I started and Patrick
O'Brien took over. Dunno what the current status is.

--Bill Harlan