Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Tkinter and Movie Player

Tkinter and Movie Player

Kathleen Kudzma

Does anyone know of a movie player besides pygame that can be embedded in a
Tkinter widget. It needs to support Windows and Linux. It needs to play
mpegs. The frame in the movie player that actually contains the video is
the portion that I want to embed in Tkinter. I would like to make my own
player controls in Tkinter.

Use custom emotions -- try MSN Messenger 6.0!
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com...reach_emoticon