Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > python program not running from different folders

python program not running from different folders

Jozsa Boti

Hi!

I have a strange problem: I wrote a program in python, and I get an error: ImportError: dynamic module does not define init function (initESSClientAPI) but only if I run the program in certain folders. The same program runs without any error from other folders. Any ideas?

Thanks