Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Threading troubles

Threading troubles

Monda.Laszlo@stud.u-szeged.hu

Hi All,

I'd like to write an application which uses intensively threads and I've got
some troubles.

I want to control the execution of all threads from the main thread. I mean
stopping, continuing and terminating other threads. However as I've read in the
libc manual, there is no way to specify signal handlers for individual threads.
Actally I don't even know how could I signal any threads from Python at all. Any
workaround would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Laci

ps.: Please CC: me, I'm not on the list.

Re: threading in PyQt vs threading in standard library Steven Woody Python 0 01-09-2009 07:48 AM
threading in PyQt vs threading in standard library Steven Woody Python 0 01-09-2009 07:15 AM
Cooperative threading preemptive threading - a bit confused failure_to@yahoo.co.uk Java 9 12-29-2007 01:10 AM
threading troubles sreekant Python 10 07-12-2006 06:43 PM
Home Network Troubles using Windows XP Network Setup Wizard =?Utf-8?B?RHJlZA==?= Wireless Networking 6 08-05-2005 02:06 PM

Advertisments