Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Python glossary - contribute your definitions

Python glossary - contribute your definitions

Skip Montanaro

Awhile ago, in response to confusion about the meaning of "iterable", I
decided the Python documentation needed a glossary and created one with that
single entry. Adding a glossary to the documentation with a single term
seemed kind of pointless, so I didn't check anything into CVS.

I'm still interested in getting this off the ground, though. To make it
more likely that something significant gets done, I created a Wiki to which
people can add definitions:

http://manatee.mojam.com/python-glossary

If you have some terms you think appropriate to the Python environment which
are poorly understood or likely to cause confusion, feel free to add them.
If you don't know a term, feel free to add it with "???" for the definition,
then subscribe to change notifications for that page.

Thanks,

Skip

[ANN] Python 3 Symbol Glossary Terry Reedy Python 0 11-02-2008 01:52 AM
definitions only glossary MS Doug Computer Support 4 11-16-2003 11:38 AM
looking for printoutable glossary of MS98SE definitions (all terminology) Doug Computer Support 2 11-16-2003 01:19 AM
Python Glossary Skip Montanaro Python 1 09-25-2003 01:09 AM
Re: Python Glossary Skip Montanaro Python 1 09-24-2003 10:57 PM

Advertisments