Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > ezmlm response

ezmlm response

cygwin-help@cygwin.com

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) mailing list.

Acknowledgment: The address

(E-Mail Removed)

was not on the cygwin mailing list when I received
your request and is not a subscriber of this list.

If you think you've unsubscribed, but continue to receive mail, please
check the following URL for help:

http://sources.redhat.com/lists.html...l-addr-unknown

This URL will lead you to information which will enable you to
unsubscribe.

--- Administrative commands for the cygwin list ---

DO NOT SEND THEM TO THE LIST ADDRESS! If you do, I will not
see them and other subscribers will be annoyed. Instead, send

<(E-Mail Removed)>

<(E-Mail Removed)>

<(E-Mail Removed)>
<(E-Mail Removed)>

<(E-Mail Removed)>
<(E-Mail Removed)>

<(E-Mail Removed)>

<(E-Mail Removed)>

so you'll actually get 100-499.

send an empty message to:
<(E-Mail Removed)>

for example "(E-Mail Removed)", just add a hyphen and your
<cygwin-subscribe-john=(E-Mail Removed)>

<cygwin-unsubscribe-john=(E-Mail Removed)>

(E-Mail Removed). Please be patient, my owner is a
lot slower than I am

From: Skip Montanaro <(E-Mail Removed)>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 11:44:02 -0500
To: cygwin-uc.1062700471.nellflaigclagldbcadg-python-list=(E-Mail Removed)