Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > WELCOME to cygwin@cygwin.com

WELCOME to cygwin@cygwin.com

cygwin-help@cygwin.com

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) mailing list.

Acknowledgment: I have added the address

(E-Mail Removed)

to the cygwin mailing list.

Welcome to (E-Mail Removed)!

Please save this message so that you know the address you are
subscribed under, in case you later want to unsubscribe or change your
subscription address.

Before posting, please check out following links:

The Cygwin Web Site http://cygwin.com/
The Cygwin FAQ http://cygwin.com/faq/
Cygwin Problem Reporting http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Generic Web Searching http://google.com/
(type in cygwin plus your search term)

--- Administrative commands for the cygwin list ---

DO NOT SEND THEM TO THE LIST ADDRESS! If you do, I will not
see them and other subscribers will be annoyed. Instead, send

<(E-Mail Removed)>

<(E-Mail Removed)>

<(E-Mail Removed)>
<(E-Mail Removed)>

<(E-Mail Removed)>
<(E-Mail Removed)>

<(E-Mail Removed)>

<(E-Mail Removed)>

so you'll actually get 100-499.

send an empty message to:
<(E-Mail Removed)>

for example "(E-Mail Removed)", just add a hyphen and your
<cygwin-subscribe-john=(E-Mail Removed)>

<cygwin-unsubscribe-john=(E-Mail Removed)>

(E-Mail Removed). Please be patient, my owner is a
lot slower than I am

Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 07:21:38 -0400
From: Thomas Williams <(E-Mail Removed)>
To: cygwin-sc.1062360610.dhidpechaifelobfhlof-python-list=(E-Mail Removed)
Subject: (no subject)

Robin Becker

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, cygwin-
(E-Mail Removed) writes
>Hi! This is the ezmlm program. I'm managing the
>(E-Mail Removed) mailing list.
>
>Acknowledgment: I have added the address
>
> (E-Mail Removed)
>
>to the cygwin mailing list.
>
>Welcome to (E-Mail Removed)!

..... wow if we can only get the cygwin thingy to subscribe to the
python-list we can really get an email storm
--
Robin Becker