cygwin-help@cygwin.com

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) mailing list.

To confirm that you would like

(E-Mail Removed)

removed from the cygwin mailing list, please send an empty reply
to this address:

cygwin-uc.1062700471.nellflaigclagldbcadg-python-list=(E-Mail Removed)

Usually, this happens when you just hit the "reply" button.
If this does not work, simply copy the address and paste it into
the "To:" field of a new message.

I haven't checked whether your address is currently on the mailing list.
To see what address you used to subscribe, look at the messages you are
receiving from the mailing list. Each message has your address hidden
inside its return path; for example, (E-Mail Removed) receives messages
with return path: <cygwin-return-<number>-mary=(E-Mail Removed).

Some mail programs are broken and cannot handle long addresses. If you
cannot reply to this request, instead send a message to
<(E-Mail Removed)> and put the entire address listed above
into the "Subject:" line.

--- Administrative commands for the cygwin list ---

DO NOT SEND THEM TO THE LIST ADDRESS! If you do, I will not
see them and other subscribers will be annoyed. Instead, send

<(E-Mail Removed)>

<(E-Mail Removed)>

<(E-Mail Removed)>
<(E-Mail Removed)>

<(E-Mail Removed)>
<(E-Mail Removed)>

<(E-Mail Removed)>

<(E-Mail Removed)>

so you'll actually get 100-499.

send an empty message to:
<(E-Mail Removed)>

for example "(E-Mail Removed)", just add a hyphen and your
<cygwin-subscribe-john=(E-Mail Removed)>

<cygwin-unsubscribe-john=(E-Mail Removed)>

(E-Mail Removed). Please be patient, my owner is a
lot slower than I am

Date: 4 Sep 2003 18:34:31 -0000
From: (E-Mail Removed)