Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Where to post useful code

Where to post useful code

RichB

Howdy all,

I've written a few scripts that might be very useful to small groups
of people (i.e. extracting time stamps from pictures taken with Sony
digital cameras).
I don't want to start sourceforge projects or anything big like that.
I just want to make some stuff available. Where can I post/upload my
stuff?

thanks,

RichB

djw

RichB wrote:

> Howdy all,
>
> I've written a few scripts that might be very useful to small groups
> of people (i.e. extracting time stamps from pictures taken with Sony
> digital cameras).
> I don't want to start sourceforge projects or anything big like that.
> I just want to make some stuff available. Where can I post/upload my
> stuff?
>
> thanks,
>
> RichB

Try here:

http://www.uselesspython.com/

-Don

John J. Lee

djw <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> RichB wrote:
> > I've written a few scripts that might be very useful to small groups
> > of people (i.e. extracting time stamps from pictures taken with Sony

[...]
> http://www.uselesspython.com/

The other place is the ActiveState Python Cookbook.

John