Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Lisp with Kenny! <g>

Lisp with Kenny! <g>

Kenny Tilton

No, seriously, I want to do some free Lisp classes for anyone
interested. One or two nights a week. BYO computer or use one of mine.
BYO code to work on, or we can work thru the CL text of your choice.
(But do snag one, or find something on-line you want to follow.)

btw, don't be shy. I enjoy teaching and am accustomed to helping folks
at different levels of experience. Anyone prepared to make the effort
will have a good time. Peer-tutoring is cool, so you can also help each
other, and other strong lispniks are welcome to drop in.

If you are interested, please let me know which evening(s) are best for
you. (Tuesdays seem to be taken already.)

The location will be: 171 West 73rd St, NYC 10023, just east of
Amsterdam Ave.

--

kenny tilton
clinisys, inc

Nice historical Musical - VERY RELAXING - about LISP history -fundamental ideas of LISP nanothermite911fbibustards C++ 0 06-16-2010 09:47 PM
Nice historical Musical - VERY RELAXING - about LISP history -fundamental ideas of LISP nanothermite911fbibustards Python 0 06-16-2010 09:47 PM
pat-match.lisp or extend-match.lisp in Python? ekzept Python 0 08-10-2007 06:08 PM
Lisp-style list Hendrik Maryns Java 9 02-24-2006 02:25 PM
OFF-TOPIC:: Why Lisp is not my favorite programming language nobody Java 28 04-15-2004 02:18 PM

Advertisments