Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > pyQT pushButton

pyQT pushButton

Tom Van den Brandt

Hello,

Is there anyone using pyQt who can tell me if I can set/change the internal
id of a pushbutton myself ? I can't find anything in the docs...

Tnx,

--
Tom Van den Brandt
I try...

John J. Lee

Tom Van den Brandt <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> Is there anyone using pyQt who can tell me if I can set/change the internal
> id of a pushbutton myself ? I can't find anything in the docs...

What internal id? I don't remember one. What problem are you trying
to solve?

John

Tom Van den Brandt

John J. Lee wrote:

> Tom Van den Brandt <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>
>> Is there anyone using pyQt who can tell me if I can set/change the
>> internal
>> id of a pushbutton myself ? I can't find anything in the docs...

> What internal id? I don't remember one. What problem are you trying
> to solve?
>

> John

Every button within a buttongroup gets a buttongroupid. That way if a button
is clicked, you can know wich button in the group it was...
Problem is solved now, I could simply set the id's with qtdesigner. That
was something I overlooked.

Tnx,

--
Tom Van den Brandt