Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > wxListbook and wxPython?

wxListbook and wxPython?

Chris

Is wxListbook actually implemented in wxPython 2.4.07?

I attempted to use the class, but an error came back and it is not
defined. I found some newsgroup postings in the wxWindows group from
2002 stating that they are working on it, and there is some (sparse)
documentation. There is apparently a demo c++ file that features it...

Is there something specific that I must do to enable it (or a test
version of it), or is it not yet implemented?

Thanks,
-Chris

if and and vs if and,and titi VHDL 4 03-11-2007 05:23 AM
wxListbook layout problem Kay Schluehr Python 3 10-26-2005 06:55 PM

Advertisments