Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > printer friendly python tutorial

printer friendly python tutorial

winston

does anyone know where i can find a printer friendly version of the
python tutorial release 2.3?

ARMANDO PADILLA

Hi, im new to this group, been a member of php group but anyways... I wanted
to know if you had a link to the tutorial you found.

--
Armando P.
Software Engineer.
"winston" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:YTb4b.235097$(E-Mail Removed) .net...
> winston wrote:
> > does anyone know where i can find a printer friendly version of the
> > python tutorial release 2.3?
> >

> never mind i found it?

Bob Gailer

At 01:08 AM 8/31/2003 +0000, winston wrote:

>winston wrote:
>>does anyone know where i can find a printer friendly version of the
>>python tutorial release 2.3?

>never mind i found it?

Where? We'd like to know too.

Bob Gailer
303 442 2625

---

Fredrik Lundh

Bob Gailer wrote:

> >>does anyone know where i can find a printer friendly version of the
> >>python tutorial release 2.3?

> >never mind i found it?

> Where? We'd like to know too.

http://www.python.org => Documentation => Download
Current Documentation (first link on page) =>

http://www.python.org/doc/current/download.html

where the table on the top of the page contains download
links for HTML, PDF, Postscript, GNU info, iSilo, and LaTeX
versions of the docs, in ZIP, GZip, and BZip2 archives.

</F>

K.C. Shashidhar

Fredrik Lundh wrote:
> http://www.python.org => Documentation => Download
> Current Documentation (first link on page) =>
>
> http://www.python.org/doc/current/download.html
>
> where the table on the top of the page contains download
> links for HTML, PDF, Postscript, GNU info, iSilo, and LaTeX
> versions of the docs, in ZIP, GZip, and BZip2 archives.

I wonder why someone wanting to print only the tutorial has to download
the whole archive and unzip. Wouldn't it be helpful to keep them
separately available, like the HTML versions are?

MHTP,
Shashi

Michael Hudson

"K.C. Shashidhar" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> Fredrik Lundh wrote:
> > http://www.python.org => Documentation => Download
> > Current Documentation (first link on page) =>
> > http://www.python.org/doc/current/download.html
> > where the table on the top of the page contains download
> > links for HTML, PDF, Postscript, GNU info, iSilo, and LaTeX
> > versions of the docs, in ZIP, GZip, and BZip2 archives.

> I wonder why someone wanting to print only the tutorial has to
> download the whole archive and unzip. Wouldn't it be helpful to keep
> them separately available, like the HTML versions are?

Finite time and resources. Doesn't look like the zipped HTML is
available separately, FWIW. You could suggest this to (E-Mail Removed)
if you feel strongly, I guess.

Cheers,
mwh

--
This is the fixed point problem again; since all some implementors
do is implement the compiler and libraries for compiler writing, the

Printer Friendly Bob Johnson ASP .Net 3 07-22-2004 06:27 PM
Help displaying printer friendly DataGrid in new window. Ray ASP .Net 2 12-19-2003 06:49 PM
how to make asp:textbox printer-friendly? Valera Simonov ASP .Net 1 10-19-2003 10:51 AM
Printer Friendly pat Microsoft Certification 1 09-17-2003 02:56 PM
implementing a Printer Friendly .aspx Page John Klucker ASP .Net 1 08-15-2003 10:54 PM

Advertisments