Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Automatic Acknowledgement

Automatic Acknowledgement

tech-support@ams.org

This message has been generated automatically.
(To prevent mail loops, please do not reply to it.)

This is to acknowledge receipt of your mail by the American Mathematical
Society Technical Support group. A full reply will follow as soon as
possible. The response time can vary considerably depending on the
number of incoming questions, the amount of investigation required,
and other demands on the time of the AMS Technical Support personnel.

If you do not hear from us within two weeks after that date, or if your
question is extremely urgent, you may wish to leave a voice-mail message
at 401-455-4080; we will check all messages as soon as we return.

Technical Support Staff
American Mathematical Society

No Acknowledgement,,,,,,,,,, help sharonius Computer Support 4 12-17-2006 08:39 PM
delivery acknowledgement with CDO Larry ASP .Net 0 10-06-2004 04:58 AM
Re: Email Read Acknowledgement rf HTML 3 06-29-2003 02:44 AM
Re: Email Read Acknowledgement blib HTML 2 06-28-2003 03:10 PM
Re: Email Read Acknowledgement PeterMcC HTML 0 06-27-2003 09:45 AM

Advertisments