Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Interest in Employment Opportunities at S2io

Interest in Employment Opportunities at S2io

Careers at S2IO Technologies

Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with S2io
Technologies Corp. We regret that we cannot personally respond to all
applicants.

Your resume will be kept on file for a period of three months and you
will be contacted should a position become available that requires
your experience and qualifications.

Best Regards,

S2io Technologies Corp.