Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: What's TOTALLY COMPELLING about Ruby over Python?

Re: What's TOTALLY COMPELLING about Ruby over Python?

Michael Sparks

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003, Brandon J. Van Every wrote:
> What's ***TOTALLY COMPELLING*** about Ruby over Python?

You can create lasers using rubies I believe whereas pythons are simply
cute.

Michael.
(Since this is clearly a troll

Brandon J. Van Every

Michael Sparks wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Aug 2003, Brandon J. Van Every wrote:
>> What's ***TOTALLY COMPELLING*** about Ruby over Python?

> You can create lasers using rubies I believe whereas pythons are
> simply cute.

Cute.

> Michael.
> (Since this is clearly a troll

I'm tired of repeating the sincerity of my questions to people who can't
imagine what a valid question might look like. Anyone who thinks the
question is "so clearly" a troll, doesn't have the analytical imagination to
be useful to me on Python subjects in general. So, welcome to my killfile.

--
Cheers, www.3DProgrammer.com
Brandon Van Every Seattle, WA

20% of the world is real.

Bruno Desthuilliers

Brandon J. Van Every wrote:
> Michael Sparks wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 18 Aug 2003, Brandon J. Van Every wrote:
>>
>>>What's ***TOTALLY COMPELLING*** about Ruby over Python?

>>You can create lasers using rubies I believe whereas pythons are
>>simply cute.

> Cute.
>

>>Michael.
>>(Since this is clearly a troll

> I'm tired of repeating the sincerity of my questions to people who can't
> imagine what a valid question might look like. Anyone who thinks the
> question is "so clearly" a troll, doesn't have the analytical imagination to
> be useful to me on Python subjects in general. So, welcome to my killfile.

I too think and cry out loud that you are a troll. I'm I in your
killfile, now ? (c'mon, Brandon, make my day).

Bruno