Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Would it be possible for python scripts to "core"?

Would it be possible for python scripts to "core"?

Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz

Hi.

The python debugger is fine, when you are at the machine with the
problematic script. Now, how about postmortem remote debugging? Is
it possible to pickle somehow an interactive session, send it in
a file and open it at the oder end to inspect it just as if it had
been run there? I guess the main probelm would be things like opened
files, net connections and such, right?

--
Please don't send me private copies of your public answers. Thanks.