Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Tkinter Question

Tkinter Question

Rami A. Kishek

I'm in love with Lundh's Introduction to Tkinter manual, but I couldn't
find in it the answer to this simple question: How do I set the
properties of the main application (such as background color, fonts,
etc)? I know I can do it widget by widget, but since the default for
each widget is to inherit the properties of the Application, I was
hoping there's a global way of setting these properties.

Any feedback will be much appreciated,