Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > ANN: Rekall V2.1 beta0

ANN: Rekall V2.1 beta0

BadJake

Hi
We are please to announce that we have just started beta testing Rekall V2.1
beta0. This release is considered unstable, therefore it should not be used
in a production environment.
If you would like to help us beta test Rekall V2.1 beta0, please me an email
and I will send you the details of my private anonymous FTP server. Please
email your request to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) or (E-Mail Removed) for the
Windows version and (E-Mail Removed) for the Linux version.
New for this release are: Macros and Wizards

Best Regards
John Dean

Joe Block

In article <3f3ddb46$0$226$(E-Mail Removed)>,
"BadJake" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hi
> We are please to announce that we have just started beta testing Rekall V2.1
> beta0. This release is considered unstable, therefore it should not be used
> in a production environment.
> If you would like to help us beta test Rekall V2.1 beta0, please me an email
> and I will send you the details of my private anonymous FTP server. Please
> email your request to (E-Mail Removed) or (E-Mail Removed) for the
> Windows version and (E-Mail Removed) for the Linux version.
> New for this release are: Macros and Wizards

What does it do?

ANNOUNCE: new version TimingAnalyzer beta0.84 available timinganalyzer VHDL 0 06-22-2008 11:39 PM
ANNOUNCE: new version beta0.84 available timinganalyzer VHDL 0 06-22-2008 11:37 PM
Re: ANNOUNCE: Rekall V2.0.2 Python 3 08-12-2003 08:36 AM
Rekall docs ready for download BadJake Python 2 08-12-2003 03:00 AM
ANNOUNCE: Rekall V2.0.2 Python 4 08-10-2003 09:21 AM

Advertisments