Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Rekall docs ready for download

Rekall docs ready for download

BadJake

Hi
The Rekall documentation of available from http://www.totalrekall.co.uk and
http://www.rygannon.com.
You find them in PDF, HTML and Windows HTML Help format

--
Best Regards
John

Neil Hodgson

Hi John,

> The Rekall documentation of available from http://www.totalrekall.co.uk

and
> http://www.rygannon.com.
> You find them in PDF, HTML and Windows HTML Help format

The Documentation page now displays: "I don't like you...". Hopefully
this is just an oversight
The URL in question is
http://www.totalrekall.co.uk/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=4 "

Neil

Terry Reedy

"BadJake" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3f380ac5$0$239$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
> The Rekall documentation of available from

http://www.totalrekall.co.uk and
> http://www.rygannon.com.
> You find them in PDF, HTML and Windows HTML Help format

You or your webpage designer, like too many others, have opted to
'control my user experience' by adding html code to disable Internet
Explorer's View/TextSize adjustment. Since you won't let me enlarge
your teeny type (half the size as in my mail/news reader or at a sane
site like SourceForge) to where I can read it without eyestrain, I
will not try. Goodby.

Terry

PS to all you other website programmers. If you have a similar
control fetish, but actually want someone like me to read your work,
drop the fetish. One of the intended features of HTML is that readers
be able to adjust the presentation to suit their needs.