Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Classes in Python

Classes in Python

Wiebke Pätzold

On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 13:36:08 +0200, Peter Otten <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Wiebke Pätzold wrote:
>
>> So I think that something is wrong with line:
>> vf = vw.filter(PatternFilter("Ge.*"))

>The PatternFilter class looks OK now, and so does the line you suspect to be
>wrong. Are you sure there are any records in the database with Nachname
>containing Ge (and not GE or ge)?

That was it, why the program did not run.
There I could have lookedl for a long time for the error.
Thank you very very very much that you help me with this task. It was
very difficult for me because I am very new in Python.

Classes within classes David ASP .Net 2 07-22-2005 07:13 PM
Modifiers applied to attributes, local variables, member functions, classes and inncer classes ! Razvan Java 11 07-17-2004 08:57 PM
Can I using reflection to get all child classes or classes undera package dynamically? Carfield Yim Java 1 05-31-2004 05:33 PM
How to access inner classes variables & methods from outer classes lonelyplanet999 Java 1 11-13-2003 01:54 PM
inner classes in python as inner classes in Java Carlo v. Dango Python 14 10-19-2003 08:49 AM

Advertisments