Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Comments wanted on new introductory pages

Comments wanted on new introductory pages

A.M. Kuchling

A new set of introductory pages for python.org is being developed. The
current draft of a revised version is at http://www.python.org/topics/learn/ .

If you're learning or have recently learned Python, I'd like to hear
your opinions. Are the pages helpful? Are there useful resources
that aren't linked to, or beginner questions that aren't answered?

Thanks for your help!

--amk (www.amk.ca)
Had a hard day in the catacombs, have we?
-- The Doctor, in "The Masque of Mandragora"

Bengt Richter

On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 10:09:59 -0500, "A.M. Kuchling" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>A new set of introductory pages for python.org is being developed. The
>current draft of a revised version is at http://www.python.org/topics/learn/ .

<nit>
I'd like to see a little narrow horizontal python or something at the bottom
of that page indicating end-of-info. I was wondering if some text got cut off,
and actually looked at the page source to check.
</nit>

Looks very useful though

Regards,
Bengt Richter