Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > plug: pyBoards.com

plug: pyBoards.com

Kyle Babich

<plug type="shameless">
pyBoards.com is a community for all of you Python programmers out
there. So, why not take a minute to stop by and register?
</plug>

Thanks,
Kyle :: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
http://www.pyBoards.com

Wilk

(E-Mail Removed) (Kyle Babich) writes:

> <plug type="shameless">
> pyBoards.com is a community for all of you Python programmers out
> there. So, why not take a minute to stop by and register?
> </plug>

The shame is to use a php forum... ;-p

--
William Dode - http://flibuste.net

Irmen de Jong

Kyle Babich wrote:

> <plug type="shameless">
> pyBoards.com is a community for all of you Python programmers out
> there. So, why not take a minute to stop by and register?
> </plug>

<mode type="ironic">
Because I then have to check yet another source of Python discussion material...
</mode>