Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Trustudio plugin for Eclipse IDE

Trustudio plugin for Eclipse IDE

james roush

I've been trying, without success, to download the Trustudio plugin for
the Eclipse IDE. I've been trying to get it from
http://www.xored.com/download.php.

Has anyone gotten it from somewhere else?
--
-----------------------
James A Roush

james roush

In article <(E-Mail Removed)> ,
> james roush <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed) om>...
> > I've been trying, without success, to download the Trustudio plugin for
> > the Eclipse IDE. I've been trying to get it from
> > http://www.xored.com/download.php.
> >
> > Has anyone gotten it from somewhere else?

> http://sourceforge.net/projects/trustudio/

I managed to het it from the Trustudio web sight after all. They must
have been having server problems earlier.

--
James A Roush