Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > PIX to PIX VPN and VPN Client to PIX Config Example?

PIX to PIX VPN and VPN Client to PIX Config Example?

GVB

I have two offices, one with a PIX515 and one with a PIX 506.

I can get PIX -> PIX VPN's working, and Cisco VPN Client -> PIX
working using the configuration examples on Cisco.com, but I can't get
both to work at the same time.

Does anyone have a sample config for this setup?

Much thanks.

Martin Bilgrav

Sure, but first check that you ues the same crypto mal name for both.
cause you can only use one for all tunnels.

HTH
Martin Bilgrav

news:(E-Mail Removed) ...