Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Readling all input from stdin

Readling all input from stdin

Svenne Krap

Hi.

I am writing a small script, that is called from an external program
(the qmail mailserver), I need to capture all input from stdin before
continueing the script ..

I looked for sys.stdin.readlines() but that is not present. I found
sys.stdin.readline(), but how do I loop through it (or rather how do I
know, when I am finished with looping ?)

Thanks in advance

Svenne