Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > stackless python: continuation module?

stackless python: continuation module?

TheDustbustr

I just downloaded the uthread module for stackless python. Whenever I import
it it says it can't find the continuation module. Anyone know where I can get
it?

Thanks, Dustin

TheDustbustr

Nevermind, I found a post to the Stackless mailing list that said that
continuation was a builtin but now is not in the distribution. So uthreads is
no more. I'm supposed to use 'import stackless' instead.

Anyone have any source code using the stackless module? I found no
documentation about this module.

Thanks, Dustin

Christian Tismer

TheDustbustr wrote:

> Nevermind, I found a post to the Stackless mailing list that said that
> continuation was a builtin but now is not in the distribution. So uthreads is
> no more. I'm supposed to use 'import stackless' instead.

Correct.

> Anyone have any source code using the stackless module? I found no
> documentation about this module.

At the moment, there is only help(stackless), and at the
moment, this crashes due to something bad I have to fix.

The uthread will re-appear pretty soon, not using
continuations any longer.

cheers - chris

--
Christian Tismer :^) <(E-Mail Removed)>
Mission Impossible 5oftware : Have a break! Take a ride on Python's

How to determine if a line of python code is a continuation of the line above it Sandra-24 Python 5 04-09-2006 08:28 PM
help me to split the display of the contents of an ASP page into 2 pages by having the continuation aarthy kumar ASP .Net 3 10-12-2005 12:30 PM
Continuation question.... DC ASP .Net 2 05-24-2005 03:59 PM
Parameter continuation algorithms in Python? bgoli Python 0 10-24-2003 02:30 PM
why window.open script not firing? just postback...continuation of previous post KathyB ASP .Net 2 07-17-2003 02:21 PM

Advertisments