Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > RE: Tokenize

RE: Tokenize

Bjorn Pettersen

> From: Ken Fettig [(E-Mail Removed)]
>
> Does Python have an equivelent to the Java StringTokenizer?
> If so, what is it and how do you implement it?

I have no idea what the Java StringTokenizer class does (this being a
Python group and all -- references always welcome <wink>), but perhaps
the split() method on strings gets close to what you want
(http://www.python.org/doc/current/li...methods.html)?

-- bjorn

tokenize a string Kelvin@!!! C++ 4 02-25-2005 02:59 AM
Which one to use: generate_tokens or tokenize? Andr? Roberge Python 1 09-09-2004 11:39 PM
How can I use strtok for tokenize integers Ram Laxman C Programming 6 04-12-2004 01:03 PM
Tokenize Ken Fettig Python 4 07-28-2003 10:47 AM
Trying to tokenize a string Lans C++ 9 07-10-2003 12:59 PM

Advertisments