Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > help...

help...

HostDomains.ca- A Division of FordWeb.Inc

we get the following error message when we try to login to our control panel for ensim....can you help

key
Traceback (innermost last):
File C:\Program Files\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 162, in publish
File C:\Program Files\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\BaseRequest.py, line 427, in traverse
File .\base\AccessControl\CommonAccessControl.py, line 235, in validate
(Object: RoleManager)
File .\base\AccessControl\CommonAccessControl.py, line 296, in _authenticate
(Object: RoleManager)
File .\published\webhost\WebHostAccessControl.py, line 78, in userAuthenticate
(Object: RoleManager)
File .\base\serverman\current\registrymgr.py, line 54, in value2dict
NameError: key