Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > python22_d.lib?

python22_d.lib?

solosnake

Well I thought I would take my first few steps in embedding python today,
and had to stop much sooner then I hoped. Where is python22_d.lib? Why is it
not in the release? I have 2.2.3, but nowhere is there such a library. Must
I get the source and build it myself? I'm using MSVC++ 6.0.

Thanks for all help,

Dáire Stockdale

Michael Hudson

"solosnake" <solosnake@solosnake._remove_this_.fsnet.co.uk> writes:

> Well I thought I would take my first few steps in embedding python
> today, and had to stop much sooner then I hoped. Where is
> python22_d.lib? Why is it not in the release? I have 2.2.3, but
> nowhere is there such a library. Must I get the source and build it
> myself?

Yes.

> I'm using MSVC++ 6.0.

Then you shouldn't have too many problems.

Cheers,
mwh

--
If you don't use emacs, you're a pathetic, mewling, masochistic
weakling and I can't be bothered to convert you. -- Ron Echeverri