Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: Tk mainloop()

Re: Tk mainloop()

John Roth

"Petr Evstratov" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, I have a question: how do you execute an arbitrary function in Tk

fooBar.mainloop()?

> I need to change the contents of a label every second, but I think I will

also use some other functions as well...

> I hope that someone will answer my question, because I have been looking

for an answer for 3 days, asking people, searching Google... and still have
not found anything useful...

I'd probably use a separate thread. Can't tell you exactly how to
do it, but that's the approach I'd take.

John Roth