Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > How to detect user activity - for a screensaver for example.

How to detect user activity - for a screensaver for example.

Hans Deragon

Greetings.

If I want to write a screensaver for Linux using Python, how can I detect
that the user has not touched the keyboard or mouse for the last 5 mins?

Sincerely,
Hans Deragon
--
Deragon Informatique inc. Open source: