Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > (mini-)ANN: Document for Python LaTeX setup

(mini-)ANN: Document for Python LaTeX setup

Dave Kuhlman

I've written a document about how to set yourself up for
processing documents with the Python LaTeX documentation system
and also for reStructuredText-to-Python-LaTeX translation.
You can find it here:

http://www.rexx.com/~dkuhlman/#pythonlatexsetup
http://www.rexx.com/~dkuhlman/pythonlatexsetup.html
http://www.rexx.com/~dkuhlman/pythonlatexsetup.zip

The Python LaTeX "Documenting Python" system is great. Thanks to
Fred Drake and others who worked on it.

Comments are welcome.

- Dave

--
Dave Kuhlman
http://www.rexx.com/~dkuhlman

Chatralias

TYPOS
I only found one.
>From: Dave Kuhlman (E-Mail Removed)
>I've written a document ...

2.1 Step 1 -- Install the Python Source
You will the source distribution for Python...
^
need

Thanks Dave, from your target audience (dare I speak for us all)
for the Great job. This is just what I needed.

Ray St.Marie
(E-Mail Removed)