Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Wanted: PyCon e-commerce site

Wanted: PyCon e-commerce site

Aahz

[Apologies to those of you who see this multiple times]

We're starting to gear up for PyCon 2004, and we're looking for someone
willing to handle setting up an e-commerce site for handling
registration. If you're interested in taking on this responsibility,
please send e-mail to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

We'd like to have this site running by the end of September.

A: No.
Q: Is top-posting okay?