Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > NEWBIE: Books/articles on Python code to run with Apache/IIS

NEWBIE: Books/articles on Python code to run with Apache/IIS

Richard Shea

Hi - As the subject implies I'm new to Python. I'm looking for some
books/articles etc which would layout the issues involved in building
an application in Python which was capable of used by web browsers
connecting to either a W2K/IIS box or a *nix/Apache box. In an ideal
world the Python code installed on either type of box would be
identical, that's the dream ... but is it doable ?

I should stress that it is a business application which would be
built, not really a content management system.

Any pointers would be welcome.

regards

Richard Shea.

Does Code in a Separate Thread Have to be in a <run()> or Called by a <run()>? KevinSimonson Java 7 10-18-2010 06:39 PM
run code run! Eugen Ciur Ruby 2 09-09-2010 05:17 PM
Run a python script as an exe and run a new process from it venutaurus539@gmail.com Python 9 02-27-2009 05:22 PM
I could use some help making this Python code run faster using only Python code. Python Maniac Python 24 09-23-2007 05:48 PM
EMBEDDING > Run Python & Run C Function anonymisiert85@mymail.ch Python 3 06-23-2007 04:15 AM

Advertisments