Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > PyQT, Sharp Zaurus and color in the QTextBrowser

PyQT, Sharp Zaurus and color in the QTextBrowser

Sybren Stuvel

Tim Gerla enlightened us with:
> Very fun stuff. Someday I hope to have a Zaurus or similar device to
> toy with.

For those interested: I've put up some screenshots of my jabber client,
Discuss Jabber, at http://zaurus.thirdtower.com/

Sybren

Greg Fortune

Are you intended on releasing the source for this? If so, dump something up
there so we can play ;o)

Greg Fortune

Sybren Stuvel wrote:

> Tim Gerla enlightened us with:
>> Very fun stuff. Someday I hope to have a Zaurus or similar device to
>> toy with.

> For those interested: I've put up some screenshots of my jabber client,
> Discuss Jabber, at http://zaurus.thirdtower.com/
>
> Sybren

Sybren Stuvel

Greg Fortune enlightened us with:
> Are you intended on releasing the source for this? If so, dump
> something up there so we can play ;o)

Yes, I am going to release the source for this I'll post it on
http://zaurus.thirdtower.com/ when I'm a bit further in the building
process. I'll let the group know when I do that!

Sybren