Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: removing spaces from front and end of filenames

Re: removing spaces from front and end of filenames

tubby tudor

Thanks for the tip Jeff. That's the same conclusion that I cam to. I'm new
to python and programming in general, but having a language as intuitive as
python and a list as helpful as this makes it easy. I can actually solve
problems. Thanks again.