Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Old post about XML overhyped

Old post about XML overhyped

Lorenzo Bolognini

Hi all,

i'm googling for an old post appeared here about XML overhyped. I do
remember a sentence that sounded like this (more | less):

"Management thinks that webservices are good because xml is good and
exchainging data between different platforms is good"

I'm not able to find it could somebody point to the original post and help
me find it... it was a very interesting thread and want to read it more
carefully!

Lorenzo

Bernard Delmée

> i'm googling for an old post appeared here about XML overhyped.

Could you possibly be referring to this here thread:

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/pyt...ne/169716.html

Cheers,

Bernard.

Lorenzo Bolognini

"Bernard Delmée" <(E-Mail Removed)> :
> Could you possibly be referring to this here thread:
>
> http://mail.python.org/pipermail/pyt...ne/169716.html

Thank you very much,
Lorenzo