Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > mail receiving + address questions

mail receiving + address questions

BigSizeXXL

hi, i'm new to python and have a couple of questions about working
with smtp. i read that you need a pop3 service for receiving mails. i
want to create my own (private) mail service. i'm using a mail server
based upon smtps.py, but i'm still looking for a pop3 service to
receive mails that also works with smtps.py together. i would be very
happy if someone could send me such code. another question: if i have
this (smtp server and pop3 mail receiver), what is the mail address
someone cand send the mails to?

thank you for (hopefully) answering my questions

BigSizeXXL