Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > ASP

Padam Jain

Q1.How do u generated GUID's in Asp Pages
Q2.How do u pass x-y coordinates to ASP Pages when u click on an
Image.
Q3.How do u call a VBScript function in an Anchor Tag.
Q4.How do u access Object Instance or a variable in another Frame.

Please kindly answer this question,its very urgent.I am stuck
up here very badly.

Ben Finney

On 2 Jul 2003 03:55:37 -0700, Padam Jain wrote:
> Q1.How do u generated GUID's in Asp Pages
> Q2.How do u pass x-y coordinates to ASP Pages when u click on an
> Image.
> Q3.How do u call a VBScript function in an Anchor Tag.
> Q4.How do u access Object Instance or a variable in another Frame.

I have no idea who this putative "u" person is, nor how such a person
would choose to do what you're asking about.

> Please kindly answer this question,its very urgent.I am stuck up here
> very badly.

You're stuck in the wrong newsgroup very badly. This newsgroup
discusses Python, not ASP, and not "u".

--
\ "Whenever you read a good book, it's like the author is right |
`\ there, in the room talking to you, which is why I don't like to |