Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > pygresql

pygresql

trewornan

I'm trying to install pygresql on mandrake 9.1 but when I try "python
setup.py build" I get the error - "cannot find
/usr/lib/python2.2/config/makefile"

I don't have this makefile - is it because I didn't build python myself
(added at installation).

I'd rather not have to try to root out the python installation, then build
and install again. Is there an alternative?

Trewornan

Skip Montanaro

trewornan> I'm trying to install pygresql on mandrake 9.1 but when I try
trewornan> "python setup.py build" I get the error - "cannot find
trewornan> /usr/lib/python2.2/config/makefile"

trewornan> I don't have this makefile - is it because I didn't build
trewornan> python myself (added at installation).

There's probably a python-devel RPM in the distribution which you need to
install.

Skip
Got spam? http://spambayes.sf.net/

Pygresql classic vs DB-API interface Steve Bergman Python 0 09-19-2005 02:06 PM
PyQt + PygreSQL Neil Zanella Python 2 08-11-2004 07:19 PM
Anyone know a good Pygresql Tutorial for Interfacing betweenPython &Postgresql Chuck Amadi Python 4 06-19-2004 05:57 AM
How to use Python + PygreSQL on a WinXP system Radu Stanciu Python 2 02-18-2004 12:53 PM
Has anybody got PyGresql working on Python 2.3 or later? Benjamin Arai Python 0 02-01-2004 05:57 PM

Advertisments