Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: Tkiniter proposed enhancement; anybody care?

Re: Tkiniter proposed enhancement; anybody care?

Martin v. =?iso-8859-15?q?L=F6wis?=

"Russell E. Owen" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> I posted this to the Python developer's mailing list (via the gmane news
> service; my first try so I'm not sure it showed up on the mailing list,
> though it showed up fine on gmane) and got no response. So...I'm curious
> if anybody saw it, and also if anybody has any reaction.

I saw it, but I haven't had a chance to respond, yet.

Regards,
Martin

Request for feedback: proposed new Perl modules to aid VHDL projects Michael Attenborough VHDL 22 03-13-2006 04:36 PM
Proposed Cell Phone Tool Roedy Green Java 0 11-29-2005 11:20 PM
Proposed DB tool Roedy Green Java 0 11-29-2005 11:18 PM
Byters? Since the distinction between interpreters and compilers seems to be hazy sometimes, has anybody proposed a third distinction? Casey Hawthorne Java 4 10-20-2005 03:29 PM
Proposed MSDN Subscription Changes - VERY BAD!!! news.microsoft.com ASP .Net 16 04-01-2005 09:15 AM

Advertisments