Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: Re: Application

Re: Re: Application

noreply

I'm sorry, but you have sent a message to a Babies Online
address that does not accept incoming mail.

If you have an inquiry, please direct your browser to our
Frequently Asked Questions page at
http://www.babiesonline.com/faq

If you wish to unsubscribe from one of our mailings, please direct your
browser to http://www.babiesonline.com/forms/ne...nsubscribe.asp

Best Regards,

Babies Online.com
http://www.babiesonline.com