Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: ANNOUNCE: JOTWeb 1.11, preview of new web application system.

Re: ANNOUNCE: JOTWeb 1.11, preview of new web application system.

Sean Reifschneider

On Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 02:56:18PM +0000, Van Gale wrote:
>Then of course, as the project grows, you start adding more flexibility
>at the request of a developer who likes your method but needs to change
>one bit. Next thing you know people are starting new "simple" projects
>because yours is now too "complex"

As I've seen with Python, there are definitely things you can do to
allow something to be powerful while also being simple...

Sean
--
Sucking all the marrow out of life doesn't mean choking on the bone.
-- _Dead_Poet's_Society_