Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > A connection with the server could not be established

A connection with the server could not be established

Adrian

I am unable to load previous developments to VS 2003 without getting
following message:

The webserver reported following error when attempting to create or open the
Web project
located at the following URL:'http://localhost/PRL054' 'A connection with
the server could
not be established'.

PRL054 is the name of the application I am trying to open.

Since developing PEL054 I have installed VS 2005
and I have gone onto broadband. I don't know whether
that has anything to do with the problem currently arising.

If you know hat is happening, pleas give me as detailed
instructions as possible to get rid of this problem.

Thank you,
Adrian.