Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > How does one find out what kind of equipment is covered by a certain catagory of smartnet contract?

How does one find out what kind of equipment is covered by a certain catagory of smartnet contract?

Han Valk

Hi,

Subject says it all. Cisco's site isn't very informative in this
respect.

Han.

Hansang Bae

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)lid says...
> Hi,
>
> Subject says it all. Cisco's site isn't very informative in this
> respect.

No it is not. You can look at the reseller spreadsheet if you have
access. If not, search CDW.COM. They seem to have a good breakdown of
what smartnet category goes with what equipment.

--

hsb