Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > I have a little problem in JBuilder

I have a little problem in JBuilder

jtl.zheng

JBuilder hava a function when we are typing the codes
example:
when I am typing:

-----System.out.println(

and the JBuilder will automatism add the right bracket ")" for me
and become this

-----System.out.println( );

I find it comfortless when I want to begin a new line
how can I close this "automatism add right bracket " function in
JBuidler

Thank you very much